Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Pricing: All prices and/ or quotes include VAT and are subject to visual inspection.
- Price changes: All website prices are subject to change without notice.
- Quotes: The repair prices quoted are estimates based on the information you have provided on the website. It is possible that the price to repair the device is higher than the estimated price. On these occasions you will be contacted telephonically or via email to authorize the new repair quotation. All quotes are valid for a period of 7 calendar days.
- Minimum charge: All repairs carry a minimum charge of R350 once the device has been booked into our repair centre, regardless of whether the device is ultimately repairable or not.
- Turnaround time: We are committed to repairing your device within 72 hours from the day that the device has been received by us at our repair centre. This time excludes the time of collection and delivery of the device by courier from and to your location. All repairs and turnaround times are subject to the availability of stock.
- Fast Track: Any request for repairs in less than 72 hours will be charged for at an additional charge of R350 to the quoted price.
- Insurance reports: All insurance damage reports are charged for at R350 per report and clients will need to arrange a refund from their insurer directly.
- Payment: No devices will be released unless payment has been made in full.
- Payment Options Accepted: Payment may be made via VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express credit cards. We also accept EFT transfers into the iTech Mobile bank account, the details of which are specified on the published quotes.
- Credit Card Acquiring and Security: Payment may be made via VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express credit cards. We also accept EFT transfers into the iTech Mobile bank account, the details of which are specified on the published quotes.
Credit card transactions will be processed for iTech Mobile by MyGate who are the approved payment gateway for iTech Mobile. The MyGate payment gateway provides a range of services for the protection of information both pertaining to iTech and our clients. These services include 3D Secure to Validation Services and a comprehensive Fraud Module. For more information, users can go to http://mygate.co.za/ to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Warranty: All our repairs carry a 12 month warranty on all parts replaced. iTech Mobile will not entertain any warranty claims should there be signs of liquid damage, impact damage or scratches resulting from physical damage.
- Warranty claims: In the unlikely event of your device presenting with a fault within the warranty period, please send the device back with a copy of the reference number and a cover letter stating the nature of the presenting fault. Please note that the customer is liable for the cost of returning the device to us. We will assess the device and respond within 3 working days. Our warranty allows for a maximum of two repairs during the warranty period provided that the warranty claim relates to the original repair.
- Limitation of liability: Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the total price paid for the repair by you. Performing a repair on your device may void any warranty that you may have with the manufacturer or insurer of the device. iTech Mobile cannot be held responsible for any loss whatsoever resulting from such repair.
- Before sending: We are not responsible for SIM cards, protective covers, screen protectors, cases and wraps and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to accessories whilst in our possession. Please do not send these items along with your device. If you do not remove a screen protector from your unit it may have to be removed in order for us to do the repair and will be discarded. It is the client’s responsibility to remove these items prior to sending the device to us.
- Phone transit: Please ensure that the device is stored in a secure package prior to collection by the courier. Although iTech Mobile makes every effort to ensure that all devices are treated with the utmost care, we cannot accept responsibility whatsoever for any damage or loss to the device incurred during transit.
- Protection of information: Clients are required to back up any and all data that they have on their device included but not limited to device numbers, ringtones, photos, videos, music, apps, contacts, emails, favorite locations, etc. as iTech Mobile cannot be held liable if they are removed or deleted during the repair process which in most cases do happen if a software/ firmware update is required.
- Security: Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
- Accuracy of information: Clients acknowledge that the information regarding the device provided by them are true and correct. Clients also acknowledge that the description of the defect provided by them are true and correct to the best of the client’s knowledge.
You Can Trust iTech Mobile Repairs
To Fix Your Smartphone Or Tablet